06 December 2010

The Crowd gathers...

Why, hello there! I'm Kreatus Lucina. I am here to tell the tales of myself, my corporation, and my family and friends. A synopsis of the events leading to this are rather to many to number so as I find myself in a slump for adventure I may regale you with adventure and excitement. I have a beautiful wife, Jessitell Lucina, who gave birth to my son, Ceribus. Jessitell has a sister Amanda Halsley, who I've worked with to start a corporation for new capsuleers in New Eden. Firestorm Mining Division, a small corp with myself, family, and a few friends. I have a close friend, Artemiz Enteri, who works with another corp but he has a life debt to pay to me so there are some things he will owe me for a long time. He has a wife but she doesn't do much from what I can tell. I have specialities in many areas, mining, Amarr ships and weapons, armor tanking, some shield tanking, can fly just about any standard ship, and assorted weapon types. I've been hard at work making money for some new implants and ship modifications but soon, my son and I will be mining the Muvolailen system until there isn't an asteroid in sight. I do on occasion fight for my home stations Super Corporation, Spacelane Patrol. The money is good and the enemies easy to defeat, but they tend to make a mess of my ship. Blasting my paint and custom designs into black char and bubbled ooze. Thank goodness I have the hook-up at my home station to get repainted every time I come back. As far as I'm concerned, life is good and the times are better. Here's to many a wonderful tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment