15 January 2011

A Rockin Good Time

I should have told this story earlier but I've been lazy. Couple of weeks ago I worked with my Corpies, MeanMaddix, Ruincapero, and my son Ceribus. We cleared a belt that night and it provided a substantial amount of ore for us. Belt 5-1 in Muvolailen is a very resource rich area. Between an Orca, Hulk, and 2 Covetors, we were able to clear the belt in only a couple hours. We collected over 600k m^3 of ore. Having the mining implant and command modules I have bought helped a great deal with the mining op. the local variety of belt pirates would occasionally attack but all of us had drones which made work of them. Sadly, after a belt is mined out it takes some time for that particular gravity well to collect more roids. Usually about 4 days for it to return to normal. I hope we can do more of these. The profits are huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment